Client Success Manager
Who are you?
Naturally communicative, friendly and easy going. You’re a natural project manager, able to keep track of many things at once, hyper-organized, even tempered, and a natural collaborator and problem solver. You’re able to maintain your cool and communicate through situations, regardless of what’s happening around you.
- Be the day to day point person for our content partner accounts.
- Ensure content partners are happy and successful.
- Troubleshoot issues for content partners to address them quickly and calmly.
- Write weekly emails and updates to content partners; manage mailing lists.
- Brainstorm creative ways to engage partners to keep them excited about Spoken Editions
- Work with CRM to capture call/meeting notes and insights about partners
- Meet face to face with clients to talk about best practices in producing audio (we’ll teach you), and making clients feel confident about their decision to work with us
- Communicating complex issues in simple terms
- Sending analytics reports to clients on a regular basis
- Identifying interesting points in client data and reacting to them to either correct issues or understand growth opportunities
- Up-sell content partners on additional services to help them grow their audience / revenue
Glowing references from 2-3 years of account management experience
Proven track record of project management, ability to manage projects against tight timelines in proactive and collaborative style
Self-motivated and resourceful; able to follow direction but also able to anticipate potential roadblocks and communicate in advance
Flexible and adaptive person who can adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and cope effectively with complexity and change
Strong writer; able to synthesize information succinctly
Good listener with strong communication skills
Reliable, flexible, and intellectually curious
Excellent ability to prioritize multiple projects at the same time
You’re already a podcaster or an avid podcast listener
Proficiency with graphic design and/or coding
You have a radio voice
Work with SpokenLayer and you'll be surrounded by a close-knit team of smart, accomplished people who value cooperation and communication. We're looking for people who have a passion for audio, storytelling, and changing the media landscape.
$45K – $70K
0.05% – 0.25%
Business Strategy, Writing, Project Management, Communication Skills, Acct. Mgmt, Organization and Prioritization